AI IN MARKETING
19TH APRIL 2024 - 22ND MAY 2024
MONDAYS & WEDNESDAYS
AI is emerging technology and is becoming a part of all aspects of business. As such, learning how to effectively interface with generative AI can greatly increase success in Sales and Marketing strategies.
Join Albert Chan, Executive at a top 10 Global Tech Company, to learn how to harness generative AI to supercharge your Sales and Marketing strategies. Over 5 weeks, you’ll gain practical and actionable techniques that you can take into your own business to successfully operate with generative AI in effective and powerful ways.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGIES TO THE NEXT LEVEL
From lesson one, you will know how to generate effective prompts for generative AI tools to receive the best outputs from there. You will better understand how to take these outputs and use them to inform business strategies.
YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT GENERATIVE AI CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Are you a team lead? Or a business owner? Do you want to better understand how AI can help boost your business? Look no further.
YOU WANT TO LEAD YOUR TEAM BETTER
Alongside learning how to interface with generative AI, you will also gain some invaluable soft skills over the duration of the course. Albert is a seasoned leader of leaders and will share his unique career insights.
A course designed for professionals.
With enough time, you could figure out how to generate good prompts to feed into ChatGPT and get some results. However, our course is designed end to end to ensure you have those prompts from the very first lesson.
Once you have the tools you need, you will be guided on how to take these outputs and actionably deliver them internally into your business models to ensure a supercharged Sales and Marketing strategy.
Online learning at its best.
This course offers you opportunities to interact in a live online setting directly with your instructor. Alongside that, you will have 30 minutes after every session dedicated to office hours to discuss your personal and professional development
CHAN LINKEDIN PROFILE
- Executive at a top 10 Global Tech Company
- 19+ years experience in Sales and Marketing
- Experience working for prestigious companies like Google, Procter & Gamble and TICKR.
- Overseeing vendor and channel partnerships servicing over 100k advertisers
- Seasoned people manager and currently manages team leads, managers and individual contributors
We start with an overview of generative AI and its extensive applications in Sales and Marketing. It delves into the process of creating impactful prompts for generative AI tools, establishing a solid groundwork for forthcoming practical projects.
- Demystifying AI & deep diving into generative AI for Sales and Marketing
- A Guide to crafting clear and effective prompts - PODS Framework
- Hands-on activity: Getting started with Generative AI prompting (PODS Framework)
Assignment #1: Generative AI for Content Creation: Your task is to create a content strategy utilising generative AI.
Delve into the ways in which AI can enhance SEM/SEO, revitalise email marketing and amplify SMS campaigns.
- How AI can enhance SEM/SEO, email marketing and SMS campaigns
- Introduction to AI-driven tools and platforms for digital marketing managers
- Tools for optimising social media posting and management with AI tools
- Hands-on activity: Using AI to help generate SEM/SEO keywords and ads.
Emphasise the importance of identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for digital marketing initiatives driven by AI. This lesson highlights the use of AI-powered analytics to monitor and optimise campaign performance.
- Key performance indicators for AI-driven digital marketing initiatives
- Leveraging The Impact Matrix to track and optimize campaign performance
- Assessing the impact of AI-driven marketing strategies on overall ROI
- Hands-on activity: Impact Matrix application for your company
Assignment #2: AI-Driven Analytics and Insights for Measuring Campaign Performance
Dive into the utilisation of AI to identify current marketing trends and insights, improve campaign performance, and foster innovative growth strategies in digital marketing.
- Using AI to identify current marketing trends and insights.
- Optimising campaign performance based on AI-generated data.
- Developing creative digital marketing growth strategies with Marketing AI framework
- Hands-on activity: Create a SWOT analysis on a Fortune 500 company using AI and the Marketing AI framework
- Guest Speaker: Ankit Paul, Senior Sales Manager, SMB at Google
Learn about the role of AI in Sales, specifically highlighting lead identification and qualification. This lesson explores the ways in which AI can be leveraged for predictive sales, negotiations, and personalised customer interactions, as well as churn predictions.
- Introduction to AI in Sales
- The Persuasive Selling Format framework
- Leveraging AI for personalised customer interactions
- Hands-on activity: PSF framework and personalised outreach
- Guest Speaker: Sales Manager (Tyler Livermore) discusses how he leveraged AI for Lead Generation and Sales planning when he worked at IBM, Tableau, Google and now Lululemon.
Assignment #3: AI in Sales and Lead Generation
Gain insights into the setup and optimisation of AI-powered marketing funnels, as well as the integration of AI-driven tools and techniques into comprehensive Digital Marketing strategies. We dive into the details of click and conversion funnels and discover how AI can enhance their effectiveness.
- Setting up and optimising the “See-Think-Do-Care” marketing funnel.
- Integrating AI-driven tools and techniques into your overall digital marketing strategy
- Hands-on activity: Create your own “See-Think-Do-Care” marketing funnel or use your own based on your unique needs
Focus on the planning, execution, and measurement of AI-driven conversion tests. This lesson explores the ways in which AI can assist in optimising user experiences across various channels and emphasises the significance of collaboration in developing AI-enhanced landing pages.
- Creating AI-enhanced landing pages for better conversion rates
- Leveraging BASIC UX framework to assess and optimise user experience across multiple channels
- Hands-on project: Apply BASIC UX Framework to case study
Assignment #4: AI-Enhanced User Experience (UX)
Focus on aligning Sales and Marketing with AI, understanding and implementing effective omnichannel experiences, and learning from a Sales leader about the role of AI in Sales and Marketing alignment.
- Leveraging the Customer Acquisition Framework
- Aligning Sales and Marketing with AI
- AI for customer churn and retention strategies
- Hands-on activity: Merging AI with the customer acquisition framework
Assignment #5: AI for Omnichannel Strategy
Understand and implement practices that safeguard customer data and maintain ethical standards in Marketing, particularly in the era of AI-driven insights and personalised campaigns.
- Understanding data privacy and ethical considerations in AI
- A five-point blueprint for the public governance of AI
- Key elements of ethical marketing and data privacy
- Hands-on activity: Analyse and discuss the potential privacy risks around the use of AI
- Guest speaker: Privacy expert Varun Khanna discusses how tech companies such as Google are navigating the emerging privacy field and laying the foundations on regulations.
- Course recap: Harnessing the power of AI for Sales and Marketing transformation.
- Emerging trends in AI for Sales and Marketing
- Final project presentations: AI-driven Sales or Marketing strategy (instructor picks a few key strategies and they present to the whole class)
- Feedback Session
- Q&A and wrap up
Assignment #6: Peer-to-peer Strategy Presentations and Reflections
What our students say
"Course review: The course ""AI in Marketing with Albert Chan"" was very well organised from start to finish. Albert even surprised me with some industry-leading experts as guest speakers. The course not only gave me new insights into the world of AI, but also helped me leading my team and company into AI optimised workflows. ELVTR review: The ELVTR Team was super helpful with all my questions before the class. During the Class Jordan and his Team organized and handled the course really professionally and have been great moderators. I would definitely book another course!"
"This course was a game-changer for me, skillfully blending practical AI applications with real-life scenarios. It has opened my eyes to new prompt techniques and AI frameworks, greatly expanding my professional capabilities. As a result, I now tackle tasks with increased efficiency and confront challenges with innovative methods that were once out of my scope. Albert Chain's thoughtful and inclusive teaching style made every lesson not only enjoyable but also deeply impactful."
Fill in the form to start your ELVTR journey. We will contact you to clarify all the details.